Équidésetcaninés Index du Forum

Équidésetcaninés
Inventer des histoires sur le forum ' Animaux en fond

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Weight loss - tips or success stories?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Équidésetcaninés Index du Forum -> Équidésetcaninés -> Équidésetcaninés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Weight loss - tips or success stories? Répondre en citant

HI,

I was hoping people might be able to share any tips or success stories on how to lose weight with Type 1. When I was diagnosed at 20 I was already a little uncomfortable with my weight, and before being diagnosed I didn't have any of the common weight loss others experience. The endo and dietitian put me on a ridiculously high carb diet ("Eat 2 sandwiches for lunch!" and "Don't exercise until you come back for your 6 week review.") which resulted in me putting on 7 kilos in 6 weeks. The endo was 'thrilled' I had put weight because 'I probably lost some before I was diagnosed'. Needless to say I switched doctors ASAP. In 8 years I have never been able to lose that weight, and have put on a couple more kilos along the way. GPs/Endos/Dietitians all tell me I "don't need to worry about my weight" and that "losing weight will be too hard". I am not significantly overweight - a size 14 on average, 174cm and around 79-80 kg - but I am uncomfortable and sick of being told that my diabetes will prevent me from being happy with my body. I also worry about putting on any extra kilos that I will continue to not be able lose. I'd love to hear how other people have gone with weight loss, their tips and success stories so that I know it IS possible.

For more details:
Animated video quote

Thanks!

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Équidésetcaninés Index du Forum -> Équidésetcaninés -> Équidésetcaninés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation